Monday, March 23, 2009

The Nikki Ree Butt Hurt Dress Part 2

Hey Nikki commented about the Butt Hurt dress and her comment was so cool I thought I would put it up on the front page. She was so nice, actually, that I kind of feel bad about calling the dress the Nikki Ree Butt Hurt dress but that's how I think of it now so I think the nickname is permanent. For what its worth I have the Mara Dress from last year's RFL and I also have a LOT of Nikki's stuff -- I love her store. Anyway, in case y'all were not going to buy because of my post, listen to what Nikki has to say about her dress because her comment was the coolest thing EVAR until the next coolest comment EVAR.

As for the flower motif at the seams, I meant it to be like a dress pattern for the fabric so I left the slight imperfection matching at the seams as it was to reflect how a dress like these would appear IRL - but if you prefer one that is totally seamless do give me a private IM and I quickly do one up for you :).

I do try to show every angle of the dress in my posters for the product, even the sides but if you are not sure about a product do give me an IM or Mui Mukerji who has kindly offered to help me when I am busy or not online to view the item in world before buying.

As for the price, this is due to various factors, Mara being only exclusive for RFL never sold after RFL and 100% of the proceeds of the sale of Mara Floral collections are for RFL 2009. Plus Mara Floral does comes in various skirt styles and options.

But I do offer some simple 100L Satin Shine Gowns in Steel and Yellow for RFL. Perhaps that would be in the spending and donation bracket comfortable for some :).

But at the end of the day :) which ever amount you donate is up to you, I have a 0L Satin Shine Gown in Lime and Pink set up in my store and everyone is encourage to donate to the RFL kiosk for those 0L gowns.



Did you see that part in bold? DAMN YOU NIKKI REE NOW I HAVE TO GO TO YOUR STORE AND DONATE MONEY AND GET THE 0L GOWNS AND POST ABOUT THEM!!!! *shakes fist at sky*

This is a plot to part me from my lindens isn't it?

3 comments:

Roslin said...

I'm not surprised that she responded in such a manner. Not only is she sweet, talented, professional....the woman has class for days.

Unknown said...

Kudos for both you and Nicky. I fully agree with Roslin. Knowing Nicky Ree in both lives, I am proud to have such great person as a friend.

And you're pretty classy yourself to point everyone's attention to Nicky's reaction.

Chic Aeon said...

Just thinking it might be good to change the spelling of her name in your articles to the correct one :D

Details are important. Hopefully this all worked out.