Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A slew of new items from Devil Made Me Do It

I've been remiss in posting these new updates from Devil Made Me Do It. So let me get right to it. First up is the Forked Tentacle Flexy Tongue. Available in five colors:




Next up is some jewelry. Chari has redone her necklace with a new animated texture. The close up really doesn't do it justice.



She's also redone her cross nipple chains with a color change script and added the animated texture to the cross.



I don't know if I've blogged about the Jingasa hats before but they are things of immense beauty and deserve another mention if I have. These orientally themed hats come in 8 different colors and flip up onto the head or back onto the back at a touch. They look marvelous coupled with Chari's boots which I've blogged about before.



Last but certainly not least is the awesome neck brace. It comes in 7 different versions plus a color-change version.



All items are available at the Devil Made Me Do It main store in Brithys or at their satellite shop in the Dark Eden Mall.

No comments: