Friday, October 26, 2007

Vivi's Recap of CSI: Second Life

Hello world! I was in a wedding over this past weekend and my life got somewhat consumed by the wedding. Then I got sick. However I appear to be much better and back on track so I'll break my hiatus by bringing you a recap of the most talked about fashion event in Second Life history. No I am not talking about the Armidi opening. I am talking about nothing other than the TV show CSI and its Second Life contingent.

I know some of you haven't seen it yet and since it contains spoilers, I've thoughtfully put it on the blog that doesn't go to FashionPlanet and will link to it. One day I have that blog on FashionPlanet and not this blog -- but today is not that day.

Vivi's Recap of CSI: Second Life. BEWARE! HERE BE SPOILERS!

No comments: