Thursday, January 29, 2009

New from Slick - La Nymphe Heels in Two Versions!


Hello darlings! Coyo here to tell you about a new release from Slick!

These are the La Nymphe heels, which come in two versions: black leather with a colored bow, and black leather bows with colored leather.

Both sets come in 11 colors and are copy only.

They're made to coordinate with my Subscribe-o-Matic release of my La Nymphe stockings - gorgeous thigh-highs with a teasing bow garter. They're only available through my Subscribe-o-Matic group, so come join!

Oh, and with membership in that Subscribe-o-Matic group? You get previews to my stuff a few days before it comes out - so do join!

Oh, and one more thing - a free fuschia version of my shoes is available ONLY through a camping chair in my store on Mikianna.



Seductive. Sensuous. Slick.

No comments: