Monday, January 26, 2009

[PM] Danger Studded Heels





Its been a while since i have done detailed prim work as I did in these shoes. Every time I open up Maya and roll my sleeves up, I learn something new and for the better. This was the first time I could create a smooth sculpted sole ( you know SL can make curves look jagged) and heel, with it looking 99 percent like it does in my program as it does in Second Life. Maybe I finally understand it. On to the blah blah :p































PM AF Danger - Leather Shoes


This is a must shoe in anyone's collection. Dare to be different. Dare to be bold. Dare to put a little Danger in your Second Life.

12 Luscious Leather colors to choose from! Each color comes with two versions, your mood, your choice :)

1. Stud and Laces
2. Laces Only ( no studs)

Demos are available in all colors and versions.

Direct SLurl: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pixel%20Dreams/85/235/24

300L
1600 Per Fat Pack

1 comment:

Alice Demonia said...

I haven't seen these in world yet, but I already know I want them IRL. It's so bad that they look like I could just pick them up out of the ad and but them on. What a tease! *sigh* I ACHE FOR THESE SHOES!!! xD Well, at least my avatar will be happy.